COMING UP: MUSA-POP







As I explained before I'm in my school's student council. At the end of every year, fourth formers can be elected for next years student council. This year I'm head of publicity. That means that I have to paint huge posters to inform everyone on an upcoming event. The poster is always displayed in the great hall of our school. Since the head of publicity has to be creative (or else it's not possible to paint one poster after another), he or she is also in charge of decorations and themes for our school-dances. I made this poster last Tuesday for our semi-anual pop-music evening. It's an open evening were everyone can play and perform their favorite music in front of an audience (our pupils). I'm a huuuge fan of vinyl-records so I thought it would be cool to use this for some kind of poster, and what better way then to use them for this occasion. 


Simply Style By Aldo is on: