LOOK OF THE WEEK


Okay, I love this picture! I completely love it! I found it, I loved it, I HAD to post it. Come on! Such a glamourous woman on an ostrich. Isn't it amazing?
Although it's definitely not the most stunning outfit ever, I found this photo so cool, I couldn't leave it unposted! The white safari suit is a very common thing this season. And I love her plain black flats.
But most of all; It turns out, ostriches CAN be fashionable. I mean: Look at their feathers. They remind me a bit of these 1920's flapper girls. Their color is very stylish to. Black and white, so diverse and yet so similar. They're both colors that aren't real colors. Quite intruiging, those ostriches...
Who am I kidding? They're weird! How could anybody take them serious? Look at those silly heads. The dumb eyes. Those long naked legs. Very crazy creatures.
But you have to agree: It's still a cool photo ...