Heart of glass










 Today was a hot warm summer day. And there's nothing better than a cold fresh piece of watermelon right? Except...
A fresh pair of brand new socks! Especially when they match your food! 
I got these socks in Barcelona a few weeks ago. But I haven't worn them before because I wanted to wait for the right outfit. They're from this local Spanish company, but they do deliver abroad so be sure to take a look on their site. It's so nice, a fresh new pair of socks, when you've bought yourself a nice new pair, you'll know what I mean. As you might know, I like experimenting with my socks in my outfit. It's a nice little elegant yet playful way of combining underwear with your everyday look.
To match my socks I wore this old sweater around my neck. I saw this style some years ago at H&M and I like the idea of wearing a sweater as a scarf. By tucking the sleeves in, on your back, it will look more like a scarf and less like a preppy sweater. This piece is made of lambswool so it's extra soft. Hmmm love that feeling. 




socks - socks league
shoes - vintage
trousers - H&M
shirt - WE
sweater - found it in my closet
watch - ALDO








Simply Style By Aldo is on: